- Online ServicesPay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & FilingForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-HelpSelf-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- DivisionsCivil, Criminal, Family...
- General InfoLocal Rules, ADA, Maps...
Home » General Info
- Standing Order 19-004
- Standing Order 19-003
- Standing Order 19-002
- Standing Order 19-001
- Standing Order 15-002
- Standing Order 13-003
- Standing Order 13-002
- Standing Order 11-001
- Standing Order 09-001
- Standing Order 07-001
- Direct all inquiries to the Court Executive Officer
- Any request for information, to copy or inspect a judicial administrative record should be made in letter form request, addressed to:
Court Executive Officer
Del Norte Superior Court
450 H Street, Room 209
Crescent City, CA 95531
- Del Norte Superior Court is open from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday, excluding judicial holidays.
- Use the “Contact Us” link below and provide as much information as you can such as names, dates of birth and case number if available.
- Fill out the form “Request for Records Form” and fax it directly to our office at 707-465-4005.
Please allow at least 3 business days to hear from our office.
Research requests are subject to a $15 research fee + $.50 per page copied.