- Online ServicesPay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & FilingForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-HelpSelf-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- DivisionsCivil, Criminal, Family...
- General InfoLocal Rules, ADA, Maps...
Del Norte County Courthouse
Monday - Friday - 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Forms and Filing
Forms may be either purchased in the civil division clerk's office or obtained on-line from the Judicial Council website. By law, the clerks can not provide legal advice, including which forms to use.
See the Fee Schedule for civil filing and appearance fees. If you believe that you are unable to afford these fees, ask the court clerk for an application for a fee waiver. There is no charge for this form.
- Transfer In Hearings
For Transfer-In information, Call (707) 464-8115.
Dependency Transfer-Ins are heard on Fridays at 1pm.
Delinquency Transfer-Ins are heard on Wednesdays at 3:30pm.