Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Banner picture

courtesy of Elisa Bognuda


The court will be closed on Friday, September 22nd in observance of Native American Day.

Juvenile Dependency/Delinquency

Juvenile Dependency/Delinquency

Forms and Filing

Forms may be either purchased in the civil division clerk's office or obtained on-line from the Judicial Council website. By law, the clerks can not provide legal advice, including which forms to use.


See the Fee Schedule for civil filing and appearance fees. If you believe that you are unable to afford these fees, ask the court clerk for an application for a fee waiver. There is no charge for this form.

Transfer In Hearings

For Transfer-In information, Call (707) 464-8115.
Dependency Transfer-Ins are heard on Fridays at 1pm.
Delinquency Transfer-Ins are heard on Wednesdays at 3:30pm.

Was this helpful?