Skip to main content
Skip to main content.


Public Notice: Del Norte County Superior Court to Offer Online Ability To Pay Tool For Infractions. 
Request a fine reduction for your eligible infraction offense using the new MyCitations tool.

Government Claim Form

Pursuant to the California Government Code, beginning at Section 900, any individual seeking to file a claim for money or damages against the judicial branch must first file a written government claim.

While there is no established form for filing a government claim, Gov. Code Section 910 does list the items of information that must be included in the claim form. For convenience purposes, a form for filing a government claim can be found at the following link:

Government Claim - Judicial Branch

Once you have completed and signed the form, you can personally return it to the Court by handing it to a clerk in the Clerk’s office. If you would prefer, you can also mail the original signed claim form to the following address:

Del Norte Superior Court
Attn: Lesley Plunkett-Field,  Court Executive Officer
450 H Street, Room 209
Crescent City CA 95531

The information included in, and omitted from, a government claim form can have serious legal consequences. For instructions on how to most effectively fill out a government claim form, you should consult with a qualified attorney.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.